Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

New Release Blog Hop

Hello everyone.....

Glad you could join us for our "Joys of the Seasons"
blog hop. If you have arrived here from Lora's
blog you are going in the right direction!!

For my card today I am using the adorable
"Snowman Totem"


I embossed the image in black and painted 
it with Tombow markers. The paper is 
from a Doodlebug paper pad. I used my 
falling snow embossing folder and 
an icicle punch with some gum drops.
I painted the snowmen and snow with
Heavenly H2o's.
I used these colors of Tombows....
N60-623-606-553-533-676-655-N75
192-296-312-N57-N79-947

Your next stop is Kristine....

Hope you enjoy the hop and
Thanks for stopping by...

KAREN x

9 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Your card is beautiful and adorable! The colours are so vibrant, i love that!

Donna Rudy said...

Love the bright colours Karen. Your icicle border and bright dots are the perfect finishing touches. Love it!

Renae said...

I love the image and the layout!

Carolina F. said...

Such a cute card Karen!
Love all the details and embellishments on your lovely card.
Blessing Carolina F.

Nikki said...

Awe how cute is this

Leanne said...

Awesome paper you used, and the colors pop off the screen, great job. Hugs!

Karen Day said...

Karen, your colouring is absolutely luminous!! Love the colour palette you've chosen :o)

Terry Deason said...

So cute! I love the colors and I love your paper!

Jane Z said...

Such an adorable card, Karen! Beautifully coloured as always! What a cute image... love your embossing folder too! :)