Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

High Hopes New Release Sneak Peek Day 2

Hello everyone....

I hope you are enjoying the sneak peeks so far!!

There's lots more to show you today so be 
sure  to stop by the High Hopes Blog and our 
Dream Team Blogs to see the fabulous creations 
made with our new release stamps!! 

"Christmas Fun 2013" 

For my sneak peek today I created some
gift cards with our new Christmas Blocks.
I have used.....
"Santa & Rudy Block"
and the 
"Dog Trio Block"

For the next two gift cards I used....
"Snow Couple Block"
and
"Father Christmas Block"



I colored all the images with the fabulous 
Glitter Ritz and Copic  technique. They are so
sparkly it is amazing!!
I had so much fun with this Glitter Ritz I have 
been glittering up a storm....lol!!

I have added a close up so you can see the sparkle!!



Today is also a new challenge on the High Hopes Blog.....
use your "Favorite Embellishment"

Be sure to stop by again tomorrow and join us for 
our New Release and Blog Hop!!


Have a great day and Thanks for stopping by...

KAREN x

No comments: