Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sneak Peeks Day 3

Good morning everyone....

It's day 3 of our new release sneak peeks....
are you lovin' them so far!!!

I hope you will join us for the 
Blog Hop tomorrow!!

For my card today I am using the adorable
"Wart's That Frogs"


I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows.

Don't forget to check out the Diva's blogs and the
High Hopes Blog to see the fabulous creations
by our Diva's.

We are also having a DT Call you can see
the info here!!

Have a great day
and
Thanks for stopping by....

KAREN x

3 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Karen visiting your blog is like jumping into a magical world of color!

Lillian A said...

Ah, this is so cute and colored wonderfully - also some fabulous sneak peeks - thanks for sharing!

Shirley said...

I love frogs and these are awesome!