Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL!!!

I hope you are all having a great week!!

It's time for the Wags N' Whiskers Challenge

This weeks challenge is brought to us by TRACY
and she would like us to use....

Acetate, Vellum or Tissue Paper
on our cards.

The adorable image I am using on my card is
"Buddy's Balloon"

I decided to use acetate and I have made my card into
a shaker card with micro beads inside.

I embossed the image with black and
painted it with Tombows.
I stamped some little paw prints on the frame and
embossed them with clear embossing powder.
I used a CB folder for the outside frame.
The sentiment is a sticker that I coloured with
an orangeIdenta pen.
I also added some flat backed pearls.

Be sure to check out the Wags N' Whiskers Blog
to see the fabulous creations the Diva's
have to share with you today!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and
have a wonderful day.....

KAREN x

12 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so stinkin cute Karen, love it!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning and adorable Karen!! I love your shaker card. Your coloring rocks and the color combo is beautiful!
hugs,
Chris

Crystal said...

AWWWW Karen this is soooo super CUTE, LOVE THIS!!! Karen its ADORABLE

Janine said...

Hey Karen! Love this card... Great layout!!

Curt in Indy said...

I so love this image! He is the cutest little fur face. I love the colors you used on this. I love all the detail. It is awesome. Hope you are well! Best, Curt

Melanie said...

What a fantastic card Karen!! I love the way you framed your image, and as always your colouring is beautiful!

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Karen. Love the colouring of the cute image and the design also. Hugs Michele x

Tasha said...

Love this Karen!Such a cute card, fab layout and really funky colours. Love the colourwork too
love tasha xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen this is so SWEET, I love it.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet card Karen. Wonderful and super cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Sharon said...

Oh he is just sooo cute Karen! I'm loving the shaker cards at the moment.

Sharon x