Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #88


Good morning everyone...

The High Hopes Challenge day has changed to Tuesdays!!!

This weeks challenge is brought to us by Debby and she has chosen
"Spots and Dots"

The super cute image I am using on my card is
"Bear-ly Inspired"
by our fabulous artist Dustin Pike.



I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows.
I used my square nesties for the frame.
The corners are punched with my Ek Success corner punch.
I embossed the sentiment onto acetate. The DP is "Archaic" from Basic Grey.

Be sure to check out the High Hopes Blog to see the awesome creations the Diva's have
to share with you today!!

I hope you will have time to play along with us this week...
we have a great new prize of 3 High Hopes images of your choice!!!

But remember you must use a High Hopes image on your creation to qualify!!

Have a wonderful day and Thanks so much for stopping by......

KAREN x


5 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Karen, love the image & beautifully coloured!
Clairexx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Karen,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

chris said...

Hi karen this is so gorgeously perfect. love it. hugs chris xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful card Karen, so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Tasha said...

oooohhh this is adorable! Love the image and the fab colours. The sentiment is so cute
love tasha xx