Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

COLOUR CREATE CHALLENGE #54

Hello everyone....

It's time for the Colour Create Challenge
This weeks challenge is hosted by the lovely
Sharon L
and she is asking us to make an
"All White Card"


The optional extra is "Embossing"

Here is a little inspiration to get you started.
This weeks sponsor is "Sassy Studio Designs"

I am using "Star Garland Snow Angel" from "High Hopes" for my card this week.


I embossed the image with gold and painted the snowman with icicle H2o's. The scarf and heart were painted with Tombows.
I embossed the image with my CB swiss dot folder and the card with my CB snowflake folder.
The icicle border is a punch by MS. The snowflakes are from my MS snowflake border punch and Ek Success snowflake punch. I also added some gold stickles. I used micro fine white glitter on the wings and icicle border.

Be sure to stop by the Colour Create Challenge Blog and check out the gorgeous cards my teamies have created to inspire you!!

Have a fabulous day and Thanks so much for stopping by...

KAREN x

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Karen,

Your snowman is just gorgeous!
I love the combination of cuttlebug folders with this border punch. Very Beautiful card :)

Sharon x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card Karen.
luv
Debby

Dena said...

Karen, you rock girl! This is so cool looking! Very clever idea!!!
Hugs, Dena

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE Karen.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Karen.

Hugs Riet.x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful card Karen, great!
Hugs Jacqueline

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is sensational Karen! What a fantastic Christmas image. True inspiration to emboss the whole image too. I love this card.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

chris said...

Hi Karen so love what you have done here, its so beautiful.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Karen!! Love your snowman and the coloring. The white background with the embossing and the punched icicle border is stunning!
hugs,
Chris

Curt in Indy said...

Wow Karen! You knocked this challenge right out of the park! I love the look of this card, especially the gold. Best, Curt

Julie said...

Hi Karen - fab snowman image- he looks just awesome with the gold highlights and embossing!! Hugs, Juliexx