Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

COLOUR CREATE CHALLENGE #42






Good morning everyone.....

It's time for the Colour Create Challenge!!

We had an amazing turnout for our last challenge and the creations were absolutely fabulous!!! Thanks so much to everyone that played along!!

This weeks challenge is brought to us by Mina and she has chosen......Lilac, Grey and White. Such a beautiful colour scheme. The optional extra is ...."Gingham".


Our fabulous sponsor
this week is
"Michelle's Scrapbooking"








The adorable image I am using on my card is from a fabulous set of "Morehead Stamps"....."Girl".




I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I used my nesties for the frames. I used my MS punch for the borders. I embossed and coloured the small iris's and leaves, cut them out and layered them. I used my Inkssentials gel pen for the small dots on the scallops. I added some flat backed pearls and some stickles. the DP is from "Paper Adventurers".

Be sure to stop by the Colour Create Blog as my lovely teammates have made some gorgeous creations to inspire you.

Have a fabulous day...Thanks so much for stopping by....

KAREN x

** Morehead stamps and 3D cut-out sheets are available at the Rubber Room online.


13 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Karen,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

chris said...

Hi there Karen
wow this is so so so cute Love the iris's she's holding and the way you have coloured the whole thing in.
hugs chris xx

Eiglas said...

Super card Karen - what a cheeky face on that image!
Beautiful colouring!
Hugs,
EI
x

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen she is so sweet, and I love how you colored her.

Theresa Momber said...

Hi, Karen! Wow, it is always such a treat to come to your blog. Your coloring is always so stunning. Gorgeous card!!!

Nancy said...

What an adorable image; could just hug her! I love those colors, and all your details are wonderful!

Dena said...

Karen, what a cute stamp. She has such a sweet little face!!! I love the way you used the colors! Very pretty!
Hugs, Dena

The Rubber Maid said...

She is so sweet and the colors are just beautiful...great card. Pat

Faye said...

Beautifully created, Karen. Love the scallops.

Di said...

Arrrh Karen this is just so yummy! i love it and that image is the cutest, i just love the way you have coloured her!
Love everything about it!
Hugs Di xx
i have a DT call if your interested.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Hi Karen. I absolutely love what you did with that gorgeous image. Amazing colouring. The pearls give it such a stylish feel too.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely card Karen. Beautiful colours and a cute image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Tasha said...

This is gorgeous Karen, your colour work is outstanding
Fabulous image
love tasha xx