Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #51









Hello everyone
I hope you all had a great Halloween. All the little kids full of candy and the leftovers for all us big kids...lol!! We also get to turn our clocks back tonight, so we get an extra hour of sleep. The days are getting shorter and we all know what that means for us in SW Ontario...it won't be long before we see some snow.
Speaking of snow....it fits right in with our High Hopes Challenge this week. The lovely Amy Leggate has chosen "Snowflakes".

The adorable image I used on my card is "Birdies Friend Snowlady.



I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I stamped "Think Snow" onto the card with Perfect medium and embossed them with white ep. The frame was embossed with the CB snowflake folder and the border was punched with my MS punch. The little dangling snowflakes are made with the little snowflakes leftover from the punched border. The snow is a mixture of Diamond dust and Polar white flower soft. I also added some stickles to the snowflake border.

I hope you will have a chance to play along with us this week and be sure to stop by the HH's blog to see the fabulous cards the Diva's have created to inspire you.

Have a fabulous day and Thanks so much for stopping by...

KAREN x


*all High Hopes stamps are
available at The Rubber Room
on-line store.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous, Karen!! I love all the bright colors & of course all the snowflakes!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen this is the sweetest.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fanatic Karen, I love the embossed "Think Snow" and your colouring of this sweet snow lady is beautiful, Hope your having a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Patti Jo said...

So very cute!!! Love your coloring!!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely card, really great! The image is very cute.
Hugs Jacqueline

Ila said...

Absolutley Gorgeous Karen!! the coloring and details are Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila
Hope you had a Happy Halloween!!

Marcea said...

Hi there hun, oooh this is gorgeous. I love the HH snowmen, they are always so jolly! I didn't realise that your clocks changed at a different time to ours, lol .... learn something new every day! Have a great week
-x-

Candace said...

How adorable. This snowman is so cute and of course I love your details.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful card Karen! That image is just adorable and you've colored it up perfectly! :D

Shirley said...

Wow, he is just adorable!