Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

ATC SWAP


Good morning everyone. These are the ATC's from our first meeting this week. A group of super talented ladies are getting together once a month for our ATC swap. Most of the group has never done atc's before, but as you can see they really pulled it off. From embroidery, beading, painting, stickers, spirelli, we got it all. I think they did a fabulous job!! BRAVO LADIES!! I can't wait until our next meeting to see what everyone will come up with.





I also want to share with you a card I received this morning from my sweet friend Curt. I just love this card...thank you so much, Curt. He was getting a little anxious as it took so long to get to me...but I reminded him Canadian mail is still being delivered by dog sled. LOL
Have a great day everyone!
KAREN

2 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Wow, I love all the ATC's and that card from Curt is gorgeous!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab selection of ATCs. You really did cover a lot of techniques ladies. Love the classy card from Curt too.
Sharon